background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

So much has happened!!

Hello,
I haven't written anything for a while, so get comfy because this is going to be a long one!
On March 7th, Mommy had her Baby Shower... My Grandma Guille and my Auntie Brenda helped prepare all the food and made sure this event was a success... Auntie Tracy brought a delicious carrot cake, it was a hit... Lots of very nice ladies came, played games, ate good food and overall had a great time... They are all Mommy's and Daddy's friends and brought really nice gifts for me... THANK YOU!! I can't wait to wear all those cute outfits and to play with my toys, or sit on my bouncer and swing!!!
On Tuesday March 10th, Mommy went visit the doctor.
They checked my heart beat for the first time, so they put a belt on Mommy's tummy and printed a piece of paper with some funny lines on it... Doctor said that my heart beat is normal and healthy...

Also, her Dr. did an ultrasound to see me... even though I didn't showed my face, they were able to see my brain, spine, heart and even my private parts... mmmm, I'm not letting Mommy show you those pictures... From now on Mommy has to go to see the doctor once a week just to make sure that there's enough amniotic fluid around me and that I'm going the right direction... (my head is already down)...

Mommy and Grandma already started organizing my closet... I can't believe all those cute outfits are mine!! I hope they all fit... Daddy is getting the crib in the next few days and I'm sure they'll start setting up my room... although I'll be sleeping in their room for the first few months...

So, apparently there's still so much for them to do... In two weeks they have the "birth class" and will take a tour of the hospital...
and let the countdown begin....
'til next time,
bEcK

1 comment:

  1. I was there for a whole week, and believe me, it was great to be so close to you and enjoy every minute shared with Mommy and Daddy.
    I'll be back soon !!!
    Anxious to meet you.
    ABUE

    ReplyDelete