background

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy & Daddy are getting ready...

Hello,

I'm here to give you an update of what's been going on during the last couple of weeks...

Mommy has been to the doctor twice already since the last message I posted... Both times the doctor did the "non-stress" test that basically monitors my heart... Doctor says heart beat is normal and strong... Also, he mentioned that I'm starting to get in position (facing down) which apparently is called lightning and can cause mild discomfort/pain to Mommy... She's going to see Dr. Edes once a week now, for the next few weeks, just to make sure everything is going accordingly...

Last week Mommy & Daddy went to a big store to get some stuff for me.. I guess they bought a crib, and changing table and a playpen, stroller, car seat... and all the things they'll be needing to make me comfortable... THANK YOU!!

Yesterday, they had a very nice lady come to their house to teach them all about birth & labor... They watched some videos and talk to her about breathing, labor positions, comforting techniques and they did some exercises as well... They were very happy they took the class, and mentioned that they felt a little better about the whole process...

Mommy is thinking about taking an Infant's CPR class.. which they recommend when having a baby at home...

Until next time,

love you,
bEcK

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me everything is ready to welcome you. Mommy and Daddy have been working hard and I heard you are beginning to search "the exit", aren´t you?
    I´ll be there in about three weeks.
    Please wait for me and take care of Mommy meanwhile.

    ReplyDelete