background

Saturday, February 21, 2009

You won't see a picture of me until.....

Hi,
So much has happened since the last time I wrote. Let me give you and update:

Mommy's hip it's a lot better now, sometimes it hurts a little but pain is manageable and at least she can walk... Her back has been bothering her too, however she told me that this happens to all Mommy's that are "Preggo"; she's mostly uncomfortable at night-time when we're sleeping... The good news is that she went to get a massage; I even felt it (I'm going to get one of those when I grow up)... Mommy was sooooo relaxed, she felt really good afterwards...

Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor's office the other day.... They saw my head, my heart, my spine, my leg and also my butt... But couldn't see my face.. so you probably won't get to see me until the day I'm born... sorry, but I really want you to be suprised!!...

I've been in mommy's tummy for almost 29 weeks.. I'm not going to lie to you, it's very cozy, but at the same time it's getting smaller and smaller in here, so I have been moving a lot trying to get comfortable and by doing so I'm kicking my Mommy's ribs, and bladder and all those other things surrounding me....

I want to thank all of you, on behalf of Mommy and Daddy for the gifts you have sent to us... I can't wait to play with my toys and wear all the clothes you've sent for me..... Thank you!!

until next time,

bEcK

2 comments:

  1. Although kind of bothering, slow motion and soft kicking are allowed; just try to be kind with everything around you so Mommy won´t get hurt.
    As we can´t have a new picture I´ll use my imagination and wait for the surprise.
    ABUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn´t Eduardo who posted it. It was ABUE.

    ReplyDelete