background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's been a month...

Hello everyone,
It's been a month since the last time I posted something on my blog... So much has happened, and also I'm almost ready to arrive and meet you all.
Mommy has been getting the Braxton Hicks very often now, not very strong or painful or even close together... She gets tired more easily, and has swollen feet and legs every day... Dr. Edes has monitored my heart, and it's strong and healthy... and also the sonograms have shown my head already in position.. I'm heading south people!!!!
My Abuelita Guille has been here for a week now, and she has been very helpful to Mommy... They did laundry of most of the clothes that I'll be wearing for the next weeks...  They packed my bag and selected my "coming home" outfit, and organized all the drawers with my clothes.... 
I keep hearing them saying "We're ready Beck, come out!!"... but to be honest it's so cozy in here that I want to stay a little longer... I won't tell you when I'll be born, I have to keep it as a surprise, but I can tell you I'll meet you soon!

Until next time,

bEcK

No comments:

Post a Comment